Activation Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Announced Date: 04 Apr, 2021 Expire Date: 13 Apr, 2021
About IRC (International Rescue Committee) :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity, and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC opened the country program in Afghanistan in 1988. Our programs span the range from humanitarian relief to early recovery and development activities, focusing on child protection, education, economic wellbeing, health, and power. The IRC works in 9 provinces throughout Afghanistan, among which some of the most security volatile, and employs over 500 staff.
- Assist in developing and adjusting Learn to Earn curriculum with close coordination with the IRC’s Livelihoods staff.
- Assist in developing, translating, and producing project learning material Facilitating and Co-facilitate Learn to Earn training according to curriculum methodology and training schedule as agree with the IRC’s Livelihood team
- Coordinate with IRC’s Livelihoods Project’s staff, CDCs, and other relevant organizations for implementing Learn to Earn activities.
- building market-relevant skills and knowledge, supporting networks of business mentors and coaches.
- Ensure preparatory tasks for implementing project activity are completed according to the project’s work plan, including ensure financial and supply chain documents are completed and align with IRC and donner compliant policy.
- Assist the IRC’s Livelihood Project’s staff to monitor project deliverable.
- Collect information/data related to the project’s activities, including data necessary for project indicators as well as record on the successes and challenges, and report the progress of the project at regular intervals to the supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, development studies, and any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in developing and conducting training, including Training of Trainer, group mentoring.
- Experience in livelihood training related to entrepreneurship and business skill is an advantage.
- Strong participatory facilitation skills
interested and qualified candidates are requested to open the given link and follow the instructions :
applications received without a given link and/or online system will be disqualified and remove from the entire process.
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for interviews. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post. IRC Afghanistan Country Office – Kabul House 34, Street No.4 Taimani District 10, Close to Haji Mohammad Dad Mosque
Refer to submission guideline