Activation Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Announced Date: 06 Jun, 2021 Expire Date: 12 Jun, 2021
About Islamic Relief worldwide Afghanistan:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its head quarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and social Council of the United Nations and is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for International Red Cross and red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside Since then, IRA continued providing assistances in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, ramadan and qurbani programs.
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases. Examine sick animals to assess general physical condition.
- Treat sick animals by prescribing medication
- Treat acute illnesses, infections.
- Advise Qurbani project supplier regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions, or treatment options
- Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers
- Educate the right holders about diseases that can be spread from animals and meat to humans.
- Communicate health and wellness information to the public.
- Inspect and test cows, to detect the presence of communicable diseases.
- Investigate diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Any other duties assigned by the line supervisor.
Bachelor Veterinary Faculty.
1-2 years of Relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of local languages Dari and Pashto
Good English and computer skill is required
Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
Be punctual, on time, and able to meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]
The closing date for accepting applications is 12 June 2021
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: Please follow the guidelines mentioned above otherwise you application/CV will not be considered for the post.