Activation Date: 31 May, 2021 Announced Date: 31 May, 2021 Expire Date: 07 Jun, 2021
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan-based non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, and non-partisan organization that specifically strives for the revival of women’s role in Afghan societies through advocacy for women’s rights, their legal and social protection, and their capacity building.
VWO informally established in Kabul in 1998 to run covert schools for girls under the repressive regime of the Taliban, VWO was registered with the Government of Afghanistan as the first women’s organization in the post-Taliban setup. The organization has since carried out scores of projects for the socio-economic advancement of Afghan women and girls. Voice of women organization established a headquarter office in 2004 in Herat province. In the beginning, it focused on women-related matters, and later on, in 2005, VWO established the first women protection center in Herat province.
Currently, the organization is operating in 7 provinces (Herat, Ghor, Farah, Nimroz, Badghis, Daikondy, and Faryab) of Afghanistan having 6 projects with more than 240 employees working toward achieving its mission.
Title: Female Nurse
Dept. / Location: Kandahar- Afghanistan
Reports to: WPC Supervisor
The Female Nurse is responsible to carry out all duties and responsibilities with direct supervision of Project Supervisor.
- Maintain filing and records for the patient and monitoring sheets should be organized.
- Organize a daily schedule to meet the medical needs of each patient.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to submit to the project supervisor or project manager.
- Participate in health-related workshops, seminars and meetings.
- Conduct general checkup of each beneficiary on weekly basis and obtain vitals checkup of each patient on daily basis.
- Conduct regular training sessions on personal hygiene, contagious infections and diseases and checking the personal and rooms’ hygiene and sanitation.
- Take each new beneficiary to the hospital for treatment, HIV and H.B.S., pregnancy testing, age notification and vaccination, etc.
- Dispense medicine on time to each beneficiary prescribed by the physician.
- Performing any other relevant duties assigned by Medical Doctor.
- Diploma in Nursing
- At least 2 years proven nursing experiences
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Interested candidates who can meet the criteria must send their updated CV to the following email address mentioned in this announcement. Please refuse sending of big size file such of certificates and other extra documents. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy Number (VWO-247) in the subject line of your email, or otherwise your email will reject from resume database, and will not be considered for review.