|Date Posted:||May 22, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jun 5, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Easy connect ISP: Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned & Leading ISP | ICT services provider Company in Afghanistan. This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan. Easy Connect is a legal operator in Afghanistan holding valid business license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) and also being awarded a National Internet Services Provider (ISP) license by Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority – Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of Afghanistan. www.easyconnect.af, EASY CONNECT ISP in Afghanistan
As a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT), The Admin & Finance manager is responsible for the whole company financial management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Reviewing customers invoices to avoid discrepancy.
· Follow up with Staff for Sending invoices to customers through email.
· Posting of vendor invoices in the QuickBooks.
· Follow up and Control over Collection officer to recover Receivable from Customers.
· Organize and control over filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
· Checking/ Review of Purchase bills of Office Supplies to ensure proper Policy/Procedure has followed by Purchase officer.
· Preparing Vendor withholding, Payroll, Rent tax calculation on monthly basis.
· Preparing of bank transfer for tax amount.
· Training & Development of Finance Staff.
· Preparing Business Receipt report on Quarterly basis for BRT settlement at MOF.
· Prepare Monthly Tax and submission.
· Yearly Tax clearance with MoF
· Follow up of Customer with Holding Forms and Collection of hard copies to file.
· Reviewing the posting of SAF in QB.
· Reviewing the posting of vouchers (CPV, CRV, BPV,BRV, JV’s) in QB
· Inter-Departmental Reconciliation of customer reports received from NOC and Sales with QB
· Checking and reviewing the status of the inventory.
· Follow up with Branches for Monthly Reports.
· Review & Control daily, monthly and yearly transactions in QuickBooks.
· Preparing Customer Statement of Accounts for reconciliation to avoid discrepancy.
· Preparing Vendors Statement of Accounts for reconciliation to avoid discrepancy.
· Follow Up with Collection officer/ Branches against Customer Receivables.
· Timely and accurately reviewed the Cash/bank reconciliation with Accounting System.
· Prepare Monthly Management Report as per CEO requirements.
· Prepare Yearly financial statement and analysis.
· Supporting Chief executives officer with admin & Financial tasks when required.
Undertakes other duties as required
· Proven 5 years work experience as a Managerial or similar role
· Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
· Experience using financial software (QuickBooks) is Essential
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Knowledge of Tax regulations of Afghanistan.
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
· Experience in ISP/Telecom is considered a plus
· Master degree in Finance, Accounting/ ACCA.
Qualified applicant are highly encourage to apply for the position by sending their CVs to bellow email address .