|Date Posted:||Oct 18, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company: Founded: Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Archive/Filling Clerk is responsible for analyzing and processing non-network asset transactions on General Ledger and Fixed Assets register.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
2) Add new material to scan folders and file records, and create new records as necessary.
3) Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
4) Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
5) Gather materials to be filed and scanned from departments and employees.
6) Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
7) Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
8) Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
9) Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
10) Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes in order to index materials for filing.
11) Answer questions about records and files.
12) Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
13) Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
14) Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
15) Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
16) Operate mechanized files that rotate to bring needed records to a particular location.
17) Design forms related to filing systems.
18) Perform any other tasks assigned by line managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any other business related field.
- Maximum of 1 years’ experience in a finance department.
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting.
- Fixed Assets Accounting.
- Good communication ability.
- Passion for Excellence.
- Team work.
- Customer Focus.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/175) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has not succeeded.