|Date Posted:||Dec 27, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 3, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About National Bank of Pakistan: National Bank of Pakistan as Pakistan’s premier bank is determined to setting the highest standards of achievement. NBP is currently 75% owned by the Government of Pakistan and places special emphasis on fostering economic growth through a broad-based lending policy and a wide range of product & services especially trade finance offered through its large network of branches both, Locally and Internationally. National Bank of Pakistan, Afghanistan operations is the first ever foreign bank in Afghanistan Since 2003.
Receipt and payment of cash to customer and maintaining of cash related reports
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Posting of AFN Cheque and payment of charges and other similar Dr. vouchers after proper approval and payment after authorization in the system
- Receipt of USD and posting in CBS system.
- Posting and authorizing of AFN Cheque up to 50,000 and making payment after getting joint signature by authorize officer
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Reporting to DAB detail of Fresh Currencies notes to customers through USER ID in CBS system
- Cash Carry to and from DAB and other banks when required
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
3 years experience related to cash receipt/payment (minimum)
Please send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] before the closing date.
Applications after closing date will not be accepted.
Please indicate the position title in the Subject Line (Cashier-AF)
Please note that there is no telephonic inquiry and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. The eligible candidates are required to submit their applications along with CV before 3rd January 2022 on email [email protected] . Verified educational documents will be requested before interview process.