|Date Posted:||Dec 26, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan United Bank: Founded: Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 26 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service and security & safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees happy, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
- Conducts performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
- Gives merit to an employee who has done a big contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for others to follow the example.
- Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied.
- Handles the cases of customer complaints which have been escalated from the Branch Operation Manager.
- Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
- Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
- Sends reports to the Branches General Manager and provides updates of the business status.
- Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery.
- Participates in community affairs as representative of the Bank and to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- In charge of the sanitation and promotes cleanliness in the office.
- Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
· University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
· At least 3 years experience in managerial level.
· Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
· Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
· Ability to analyze and improve processes.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
· Professional and innovative.
· Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (Cvs, Cover letter and recent photo) electronically
to below mention email
Only shortlist candidates will be invited for test & interview.