|Date Posted:||Nov 24, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Marketing,Business Development and Growth ,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Instatelecom: Founded: Insta Telecom LTD is an Afghan ISP company, with its headquarter in Kabul, and business development office in UAE, Dubai. We provide ISP and Telecommunication Support services all over the country and have an active office in 10+ cities. We are currently working on an infrastructure project in Kabul to build and operationalize the FTTH/OFC network across the city. The model will soon expand to other major cities.
If you are an experienced individual in marketing, business development, Insta Telecom LTD is having a good opportunity waiting for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Running SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analyses
- Determining the primary marketing strategy objectives
- Bringing together a team of marketing professionals to carry out the strategy
- Defining the company’s buyer persona or personas
- Determining which marketing methods will be used, such as SEO, events, content marketing, and community management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Please send your application to [email protected], with the subject line: BM24112021