|Date Posted:||Dec 21, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 29, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||32|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan: Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a not-for-profit, non- sectarian and non-political humanitarian organization that was established in 2002 by a team of Afghan volunteers interested in serving afghan vulnerable people. CRDSA is providing services for Afghan people in sectors of Sustainable Livelihoods, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Re-integration and Protection and Human Rights Promotion. Presently, CRDSA is operating in 7 provinces of Afghanistan including Herat, Kabul, Farah, Ghor, Nimrooz, urozgan and Badghis.
The Cash Distributor will be responsible for the overall smooth and timely cash distribution process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure the proper and final list of beneficiaries are available at hand
· Call the beneficiaries and arrange the distribution process
· Ensure the distribution center is ready for the distribution process
· Take fingerprint of beneficiaries on the distribution forms
· Ensure the beneficiaries have valid NID and take a copy of each and every beneficiary’s IND
· Ensure the distribution lists are signed and stamped by the representatives and the project stakeholder including the donor.
· Ensure fingerprints are clearly identified and enough spaces are between each fingerprint
· Ensure single name spelling are used for the similar names, abbreviations and addresses
· Ensure duplication are avoided
· Ensure distribution lists are clean and tidy and are submitted to the line manager as soon as they are completed.
· Computerize the distribution list and ensure lists are scanned timely.
· Ensure order during the distribution process and prioritize elder lies, people with disabilities women and children.
- University degree and/or proven of required knowledge gained through similar working background
- Minimum of 3 years of extensive working experience in similar field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
- Excellent attention to details
Afghanistan, Farah, Badghis
Applicants who can meet the criteria are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English with complete contact details through the following Email address:
Email: [email protected]
Please do not send us your working certificates, educational certificates or any other additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for these documents if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment.
Only those candidates will be invited for written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the mentioned job vacancy. Keep in mind to write the Vacancy number (USS008) in the subject line of your email
For more information about CRDSA Organization, please visit our websites:
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 2220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.