|Date Posted:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Oct 24, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 – 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company: Founded: Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Customer Service Agent has to satisfy the customers, solve the customers’ problems, give information regarding company new promotions to customers, and other related works of the Customer Service department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be directly reporting to Sr. Customer Service Officer.
- You will be responsible for attending to any type of complaint/customers visiting the brand shop and providing them the core value of customer care.
- Handling Customer Complain. Assist with Client Services as needed.
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organization’s products or services.
- Your main area of services will be identifying the customer problems and promote sales.
- Liaising the customer within the given SLA.
- You will be responsible to process the customer complaint/issue, request, etc within the given SLA.
- Escalating the customer complaint, problem/issue request within the given SLA.
- Updating the customer after successful service and get their feedback if any.
- Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
- Ensure that your presence is a positive effect on sales and brand image in the market.
- Responsible for submitting of daily sales report to the Sr. customer Service officer.
- Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant teamwork environment.
- Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record.
- Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulations while selling the Sims in the open market.
- You will be responsible for submitting the SAF on time to SAF management and updating your SAF submission record.
- Ensure to track the daily visits of customers and solve cases by CS Agents.
- Ensure to provide the best customer care and sales service in our brand shops.
- Implement Customer comments Card in all brand shops.
- Ensure the availability of the sim stock in all Farah region brand shops.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer requirements.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the products of the company and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, applications, and requests.
- Any other you would like to add Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as well as provide professional customer support.
- A High School diploma, University degree is preferred.
- Management Skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Technical knowledge of product & services and network platforms.
- Presentation Skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Having the high skill of typing in English.
- Good in Pashto but Fluent in English and Dari.
- Know-how use SRM.
- Know-how to use SIM Manager.
- Know-how to use CCSM.
- Know-how to use SAF Management Application.
The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photos by email to:
Kindly mention the position number (AWCC/HR/21/VA/174) in the subject line of your e-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to jobs or on the status of individual applications due to the high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.