|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Office Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||6 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
|Required Languages:||English & pashto,Persian|
About Social Safety and Social Protection Organization: Founded: Our organization is an Afghan women-led, non-profit and non-government organization that promotes peace and democracy, human rights and development, governance and rule of law through project design and management. The core objectives of JEAO is to provide services that contributes towards long-term sustainable peace and development in Afghanistan. JEAO’s strategy for achieving its objectives is through promoting education, community development programs, capacity buildings & income generation, humanitarians assistance, peace and democracy promotion, rehabilitation and women’s rights. JEAO has been supported by local and international organizations as well as governmental institutions. JEAO is founded in 2007 and registered with the government of Afghanistan under the laws of Ministry of Economy.
The organization which now operates under Justice for Equality, JEAO is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance and Administrative Assistant. The job is located in Kabul, Afghanistan with possible field trip.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Keep accurate records for all daily transactions and keep record of QuickBooks expenses.
· Prepare balance sheets
· Process invoices
· Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Update internal systems with financial data
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
· Reconcile bank statements
· Participate in financial audits
· Track bank deposits and payments
· Assist with budget preparation of proposals.
· Review and implement financial policies
· Record keeping for all contract leaving and travel application monthly payroll, car logbook and other essential office personal document.
· Prepare staff ToRs, contracts and attendance sheet.
· Develop office standard filing system and ensure all required documents.
· Maintain standard supply maintenance and Prepare purchase requests and brochures.
· Clearance of taxes with MTO on timely manner.
· Arrange appointment with clients, suppliers, and contractors.
· Assist for preparation of activity and other related reports for Ministry of Economics on timely manner.
- Assist in budget developing and proposal drafting.
- Liase with government line offices to carryout the required work.
Knowledge of Quick Book Software, Cash Book, Financial Management and Office Management.
Effective Communication and customer service skills.
Proficiency in English, Dari and Pashto.
Qualifications and Experience :
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with three years of experience in the Finance and Administrative and HR field within NGOs.
Email your Resume with certificate from your previous job experience.