|Date Posted:||May 24, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Public Administration,Public Relation,Business Administration ,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 – 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About National Center for Dialogue & Progress: Founded: The National Center for Dialogue and Progress (NCDP) is a research and policy advocacy organization that studies critical socio, political, and economic development issues of Afghanistan. The Centre is an active platform for academic and policy dialogue of best and brightest scholars and experts whose work will inform and guide our activities and help resolve the nation’s public policy disputes with non-partisan and relevant research and analysis.
The General Director design develops and implements all aspects of the organization’s development functions. The general director is needed to develop, bylaws and organizational policies, and proposals for the organization’s development. He/she will represent NCDP in national and international events and will be responsible for expanding the organization cooperation’s and coordination with local and international organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing policies for the organization
- Create an effective and efficient strategic planning method for the Center
- Advising or organizational design and structures and organizational diagnostics
- Creating organizational development interventions policies
- Designing values and behavioral interventions policies
- Developing policies on leading on culture-change programs
- Advising on work design choices and approaches for a dynamic organization
- Talking with management to identify specic work situations requiring participants to better understand changes in the policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Represent NCDP in national and international meetings/events
- Coordinate/cooperate with local and international organizations
- Write and develop technical proposal for national and international donors
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Look at the future of organization and make key polices, plans and development recommendations.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Create denitions of desired individual or group performance
- and many more….
- 5 years of experience as General Director or similar positions MSc/MA or relevant areas.
- Knowledge of national and international organizational development Knowledge of NGO’s latest trends and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of proposal writing, policy development, and bylaws.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
- Team player
Interested candidates can submit the hard copies of their resume and CV’s package to bellow add:
NCDP Oce @ Shar-e-now, Esmat Muslim Road, Next to Kabul Legal
Department (NCDP) once or forward their CV’s to the below email add.
Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.