|Date Posted:||Apr 6, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Nexus Corporation : Founded: Nexus Corporation is an international trading company founded in November 2018 by experienced entrepreneurs for the development and growth of Afghan industries and products. The company operates in the promotion and supply of various Afghan products which include handmade carpets, dry fruits, precious and semi-precious stones, and Afghan women’s handicrafts. Considering the existent capacities in Afghanistan, Nexus will lead the market with innovative concepts/approaches to traditional products. Nexus has stepped ahead in creating employment opportunities and economic development in the fields of products and handicrafts. Nexus exports domestic products of Afghanistan with international standards, using the “kuchi” brand name to international markets.Kuchi brand, the reviver of handicraft industries, was first launched in Kabul Afghanistan by Nexus Corporation exhibiting the arts and handicraft products in a gallery in which every artistic handicraft combined with modern demands in a contemporary look. Kuchi brand products are going to be exhibited in international exhibitions and going to use kuchi brand galleries and online services to sell the products. The products of kuchi brand consist of handmade carpets, precious stone and semi-precious stones’ jewelry and decorative goods, fashion accessories, plain and needle-laced cushions and so on.Kuchi brand gallery was first established in Inter-Continental Hotel, Kabul Afghanistan. The second kuchi handicraft gallery was established in Parramatta, Sydney Australia. Our third gallery is located in Qaliafatehullah, Kabul, Afghanistan. The plan is to increase the number of galleries in major trading cities of the world. The kuchi brand business modality is to promote the handicraft producers who are not capable enough to promote their products and export them to international markets. Kuchi products are 100 % natural and handmade, which adds to its uniqueness and the durability of the products. Kuchi products have colorful designs, mixture of classic & modern that makes the brand trendy and prestigious. We are honored that our production process is friendly to environment and do not impose any harm to the society and nature. kuchi brand could not be defined as a trade, but a contribution to the labors who are working day and night with low wages. With the innovative approach of kuchi brand that offers handmade products to the world, kuchi brand provided approximately +1000 employment opportunities in its value chain.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic graphic Designer and social media officer who will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day to day management of the companies’ social media properties and creating contents. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client digital marketing, as well as creating content for our clients’ branding.
Maintenance and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Graphic Designer description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, incorporate images and text into everything from company logos to promotional materials and more.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role Graphic and social media officer focuses on the following tasks:
1. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and messaging and audience identification.
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
3. Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
4. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
5. Moderate all users-generated content in line with moderation policy for each community.
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data, insights and best practices and then acting on the information
7. Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media.
8. Edit and post videos, podcasts and other content to online sites and social media platform.
9. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
10. Work on products such as email, landing pages, banner ads, digital marketing, social media from initial exploration through final design deliverables.
11. Knowledge of photography with the ability to assist photographer and social media coordinator
12. Design brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
13. Performing other duties when needed.
Education: university degree in communications, Marketing, Business, New media or public relation or a related field.
Experience: At least 2 years of job related working experience in Graphic Designing/ Info graphic and digital marketing social media.
Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Excellent communication skills, creativity, hands-on experience in digital and social media,
Familiarity with social analytics tools.
Current knowledge in CorelDraw, Photoshop, illustrator and other designing software.
Video editing skills to design and create content for the website and social media
Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
Creative and open to new ideas.
Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Excellent communication skills.
There can be some pressure to meet deadlines and so extra hours may be required.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Please mention the vacancy number in the subject line and note that applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.