|Date Posted:||Apr 4, 2021|
|Reference:||Health Complaint Analysis Advisor|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Public Health: Founded: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society. The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care. MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
Scope of services: The Health Complaint Analysis Advisor will be responsible for analysis complaints and provide technical assistance to the Health Complaint Office (HCO). This position will report technically on day to day activities to his/ her direct line manager/supervisor. However, contractually, the consultant is accountable to Sehatmandi Coordination Office and will report project related activities/deliverables to Sehatmandi coordination Office on regular basis.
To assist the health of HCO in overall management of the GRM and to analyze health complaints related information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist complaint handling unite of the Ministry of Public Health to further strengthen the process of complaint handling and management
· Ensure health related complaints are properly categorized and entered into the database. Develop agenda for MoPH when related complaint requires leadership attention.
· Assist the Head of HCO in setting up a computer-based system of complaint records, analysis and Citizens’ Feedback Mechanism.
· Work with GCMU and NGOs to make sure complaint handling and citizen feedback mechanism is established in all BPHS facilities
· Assist complaint handling unit to develop training material for provincial and central GRM focal point.
· Contribute to the process of quarterly assessment of the GRM system for further improvement.
· Established separate GRC for resolving complaints of sensitive nature (procurement, finance, sexual harassment).
· Analyze complaints received, resolve and pending, and provide specific feedback to relevant department to improve service delivery.
· Develop monthly, quarterly and annual reports on complaints summary.
· Any other tasks and duties assigned to him/her by his/her supervisor.
· Having university degree from reliable university in related fields such as social science and other related fields.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experiences in related areas at the government, or UN agencies or Non-governmental organizations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language and fluent in a local language.
· Demonstrate computer skills (Ms. Office Package).
· Be able to travel
· Workshops facilitated for the PPHDs and the 34 provinces health complaint focal points
· Monthly health complaint data analysed, and the report produced
· Quarterly field visits conducted
· Revision of the ToR of HCO facilitated
· Monthly activities report submitted to Sehatmandi Coordination office on a regular basis.
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hard copy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail .
The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr.Ahmad Nawid Barekzai, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-707777734
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Ahmad Nawid ) for confirmation.
No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.