|Date Posted:||Dec 19, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 27, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF): Founded: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
Plan, organise, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
Duties & Responsibilities:
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Carry out the functions and tasks associated to his/her speciality whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience
· Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality
· Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness
· Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking
· Give regular feedback to the line manager and report directly any issue or incident
· In order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality, organise and coordinate the activities of team supervised (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), communicate with the HR Admin department all relevant information in due time, evaluate performance, define and ensure the needs for training
· Perform hands on tasks as part of the team whenever required or needed in order to optimize the resources and to contribute with his/her knowledge and experience
· Participate in monthly reports according to guidelines
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
– Nursing diploma essential
– Certification in ICU desirable
– Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential
– Other experience in similar position essential
– MSF experience desirable
– Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential
– English: fluency at the working level both orally and written are essential
Working hours: Full Time 40 hours a week: 5 days a week
Salary: will be paid according to MSF salary grid
The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 27/12/2021 at 4 pm with their CV, motivation letter, including reference details and with supporting documents (Tazkira, certificates, diplomas etc.) to [email protected] clearly stating in the subject line the vacancy for which you are applying.
We will be recruiting both male and female staff for these positions.
The reference “ICU NURSE SUPERVISOR” must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to MSF Administration through the recruitment contact.