|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Accounting/Finance ,Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About Salam University: Founded: The University of Salam was established by a team of well-experienced and qualified lecturers in 1388, who have researched at national and international levels. According to the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (article 46th), by satisfying the requirements, Salam University was officially registered with the Ministry of Higher Education holding registration No. 1388/20, dated 13/10/24.The fundamental purpose of this institution is to educate youth in Islamic frameworks and standards so that the young generation is enhanced and developed in social and political platforms.Salam University was authorized to have three faculties: Shariya and Law, Engineering, and economics at the initial stage. Finally, after passing three terms of Kankor in the mentioned faculties, the University gained the approval of two more faculties (Political Sciences and Computer Sciences) as well in 1390. So far the students of mentioned five faculties are being educated in three shifts and in separate sections for males and females.Salam University obtained the approval for the Master’s in (Feqa and Law, and Islamic Studies) in 1393 and recently got approval for MBA and other Master programs after successfully passing the third stage of quality improvement from the Ministry of Higher Education Moreover, the procedure of this program is under the control of an independent department known as the “Board of Masters”, and according to rules and regulations of the Ministry of Higher Education.Successfully passing the third stage of quality improvement.The University of Salam wants to have academic specialties and a clear strategic approach to preserving national and Islamic values. Until now, the university has been able to achieve the highest level of trust. As a result of the great efforts of the administration, the Deans of Faculties, the Head of Departments, and other departments, have been able to complete the third stage of quality improvement successfully in 1399.
To design and develop teaching material and deliver it either across a range of modules or within a subject area. The lecturer will ensure effective delivery of teaching programs in accordance with the Institution’s strategy, policy, and procedures and should also undertake research activity. Lecturers are supposed to provide management education and professional development training in a broad variety of fields of Economics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Undertake classes given by the department (Morning & Evening)
2. Should do research in his/her domain, one research paper must be published in a year.
3. Provide support to the Academic council and should be a member of different committees within the faculty.
4. Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentations for teaching topics.
5. Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updated references to students.
6. Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing PowerPoint presentations and other teaching techniques.
7. Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities and guide students regarding monographs.
8. Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
9. Prepare forms, documents, and other necessary materials for relevant departments and examinations.
10. Check and prepare accurate results for students.
11. Needs to give assignments to the students and provide them with its feedback.
12. Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
13. Invigilate in the examination hall to monitor the proper conduction of exams.
1- Ph.D. Degree (Finance/ Management).
2- At least 5 publications in reputed international journals.
3- Minimum 3 years of professional university-level teaching experience.
You are kindly requested to submit your CV and attested Educational documents while mentioning the position title (MBA Finance Lecturer) for Finance specialized and (MBA Management Lecturer) for Management specialized in the subject line to the following email addresses.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test. Those candidates, who successfully pass the written test should give a demo class and a final interview will be conducted.