|Date Posted:||May 20, 2021|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Management,Engineering,Environmental Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Voltaf Engineering Consultancy Services: Founded: Together with our clients, we’re unraveling Afghanistan’s most complex deficiencies. We strive for solutions others fail to create, with innovative minds and conveying better results we make our people live. With our uniquely devoted and diverse experts, within the energy field, we deliver state-of-the-art services leading to sustainable solutions.Vision StatementVoltaf is committed to meet global standards and provide quality professional engineering services to enhance the communities where our clients live and work. Our approach combines exceptional design, innovative solutions, and proven performance.Mission StatementAs a professional engineering consultancy firm based in Afghanistan, we are guided by the firm conviction that our mission is to support our clients and partners in managing their risks and protecting human health and the environment by delivering strategic, sustainable and technically sound solutions and services all across Afghanistan.Core ValuesWe actively analyze the client and customer needs and expectations, and offer value-added solutions in a timely manner based upon our knowledge and experience.
We are looking for Local Project Management Expert
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supports the international team leader from Afghanistan
• Coordinates the work of the cooperating stakeholders involved in disaster management.
• Coordinates with local authorities and other actors working in disaster management in Badakhshan province.
• Coordinates M&E activities in Badakhshan and reports the results to the team leader.
• Manages the local team in Faizabad in close cooperation with the team leader
• University degree (bachelor or master’s or equal) in rural development, development studies, international economic development, or disaster risk management
• 5 years of professional experience in the rural development sector
• 2 years of professional experience in disaster risk management
• 3 years of management/leadership experience as project team leader or manager, including financial management
• 3 years of work experience in Central Asia (region), of which 2 years in Afghanistan
• 5 years of experience working in Development cooperation (DC) projects, of which 2 years in German DC
- Interested candidates can apply through the following email address:
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- For Afghan Nationals only
- Clearly mention the position title in the subject of your email