|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 14, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About MSV Properties: Founded: This is MSV Properties and requires the following position
This is MSV Properties and requires the following position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
Afghanistan, Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Wardak, Logar, Nangarhar, Laghman, Panjshir, Baghlan, Bamyan, Ghazni, Paktika, Paktya, Khost, Konar, Nooristan, Badakhshan, Takhar, Kunduz, Samangan, Balkh, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Daykundi, Urozgan, Zabul, Kandahar, Jawzjan, Faryab, Helmand, Badghis, Herat, Farah, Nimroz
To apply please refer to the below link:
Read Jobs.af Policy and Term of Use
Jobs.af only acts as a medium through which employers may publish information pertaining to their profile, area of operations, staffing and more. Furthermore, Jobs.af is not responsible for reviewing, validating or verifying information and/or content pertaining to a vacancy announcement published on Jobs.af.
All services offered to job seekers on Jobs.af are completely free of cost and jobs.af does not charge a job seeker on any of its placement services. Job Seekers should be very cautious when approaching an employer through an announcement that may have been published on Jobs.af of any fraudulent recruitment activities that might require making a payment to the employer or an intermediary recruitment agency on the promise of placing the job seeker in a given position at the employer firm. Jobs.af shall not be held responsible or accountable for any such incidents, should they occur.