|Date Posted:||Dec 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 17, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,HUMAN RESOURCE ,Public Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 – 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RIZ Strategy Consulting: Founded: It is a consulting company
The Secretariat will ensure the effective functioning of the NEOC Core Group as well as NEOC Working Groups. He/she will focus on enhancing coordination and communication within the NEOC and with other critical stakeholders. He/she will perform a wide range of organizational, administrative, and support tasks. The Secretariat will be critical to ensuring the NEOC operates as One Team focused on polio eradication in a complex landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support effective functioning of Core Group and NEOC Working Groups
- Plan and coordinate regular meetings of Core Group and NEOC Working Groups including scheduling meetings, developing agendas, preparing and sharing notes, and tracking action items
- Plan and coordinate NEOC interactions with REOCs, MoPH departments and other Ministerial departments, relevant donors and partners, and other important ad hoc interactions – including scheduling meetings, developing agendas, preparing and sharing notes, and tracking action items
- Ensure effective communications within NEOC and with REOCs, other MoPH departments, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate NEOC administrative issues with RIZ including preparing and tracking monthly administrative requests, maintaining administrative records, and providing summary reports.
- Plan and organize travel arrangements for NEOC staff.
- Undertake tasks as assigned by NEOC Director and Core Group.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or Public Administration. Higher qualifications will be preferred.
· Minimum 2-3 years work experience in administrative or secretarial roles in a mid-level organization.
· Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in both Afghan local languages as well as in English is MUST.
· Excellent attention to details and accuracy.
· Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people.
· Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Readiness to work flexible hours on work days as well as on weekends as needed.
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
· Good computer literacy (especially in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Well-presented and professional attitude.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision and to prioritize tasks. Basic computer skills in MS (excel, word, power point and email writing)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter, with the position name (Secretary) including reference number in the subject line, by email to [email protected].
Please note that applications received after the closing date and without Subject line will not be given consideration. Only shortlisted candidates whose application respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test/interview.