|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 13, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Procurement and logistics|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Gulzad Group: Gulzad Group seeks to hire an integer and professional food and safety officer (food technologist) to join its young and dynamic team. In this role, the primary responsibility of the food technologist is to ensure that food products are safe and meet specific standards and to develop and implement procedures aligned with the company’s standards for food quality and safety.
We’re seeking to hire a hands-on Senior Logistics Manager to join our young and dynamic team. As the Senior Logistics Manager you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations of our projects in different provinces in Afghanistan, such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes. You need to be detailed oriented and a multitasker that works around the clock to ensure the logistical operations run smoothly.
Responsible for ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency
- Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Ensure metrics, reports, and process documentation is available
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and company requirements.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Create and manage budgets
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Exceed distribution financial standards by evaluating key performance indicators (KPI) and the development of a standardize operation procedure.
- Provide management and technical expertise to employees and leadership regarding logistics operations (training/manpower/equipment) and employee progression and disciplinary actions.
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
To apply for this position Kindly send your CVs to below email: