|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 17, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Monitoring & Reporting|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Maybe|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Terre des hommes: Founded: Terre des hommes Lausanne (Tdh) is a Swiss child welfare foundation, providing assistance and protection to vulnerable population worldwide. Tdh has been working in Afghanistan since 1995 and carry out projects related to Child Protection, Access to Justice, Mother and Child Health and Livelihood Programs in Kabul, Herat, Takhar & Nangarhar provinces
To ensure all the data collected and entered by the data clerk are correct and according to the Tdh requriment. Provide the training and refreshment training to the data clerk in the east region, developed and update the current tool of the data collectin, provide the data management for the progress and narrative report. Provide the data management for the annual HQ report.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop need assessment form.
- Developed and up date the form which is going to be used during the data collection.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation inspection.
- Monitor all project activities towards achieving the project output and out come.
- Recommend further improvement of the data collection form.
- Provide feedback to the project staff, included to social worker, social animator, midwifes and other program staff.
- Support the project manager, project officer and region manager on the improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project activities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual progress report of all the project activities data.
- Participate in the annual project review and planning workshop and assist the project manager in prepare the project report and proposal.
- Support the external and external monitoring and evaluation program.
- Update and developed new M&E tool for each project activities.
- Any others assignment which is giving by line of regional managers.
- Child Protection: Use observation skills to detect any behavioral changes or specific vulnerability in children that may be reason for concern and share these observations with immediate supervisor and social workers team at joint weekly staff meetings to determine appropriate responses.
- Insure that all child protection related activities are in line with child protection minimum relevant standards, and enhance program / activities based on CPMS .
Safeguarding Policy ( Global Code of Conduct)
- Global Code of Conduct ( GCC ) Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP), Policy on the Protection from sexual exploitation and Abuse ( PSEA ) , Directive on staff misconduct at workplace and GBV, Operational Risk Management:Undertake to adhere to the Terre des hommes safeguarding policy and the principles connected to children’s rights
- Undertake to ensure the best possible practical implementation of the safeguarding policy (Global Code of conduct ) and the management of operational risks in his/her area of intervention and within his/her team.
- Make sure all volunteers , visitors sign / understand Tdh Clobal code of conduct at a glance and my commitment to child safeguarding.
Safety & Secuirty
- Conduct field visits with the consent of line manager who check the security of the area prior.
- Reprot instantly if you observe any security threat , heard any report any suspecion , rumors about the saftedy of the staff and its beneficiaries
- Strictly follow Tdh secuirty policy and regional security plan.
- Ensure and facilitate prompt sharing of information and action on all events relating to security issues
- Minimum experience of 3 years work experience in M&E field with child protection projects with INGOs/NGOs
- Strongly able to use Ms office and the database software,
- Excellent typing skills on both Dari and Pashto languages
- Good on using of internet browsers
- Have enough knowledge on child violence and protection concerns
- Excellent communication skills specially speech in front of group of people
- Familiar with child protection minimum standards and protection mainstreaming
- Excellent write and speak in English and both national languages Pashto & Dari
To apply, please click on bellow link: