|Date Posted:||Jan 9, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 15, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Terre des hommes: Founded: Terre des hommes Lausanne (Tdh) is a Swiss child welfare foundation, providing assistance and protection to vulnerable population worldwide. Tdh has been working in Afghanistan since 1995 and carry out projects related to Child Protection, Access to Justice, Mother and Child Health and Livelihood Programs in Kabul, Herat, Takhar & Nangarhar provinces
To ensure capacity of Tdh AFJR project and partner staff on protection mainstreaming, child protection in emergency, child protection minimum standards and psychosocial support and their relevant component.
Adapt training events relevant tools and providing trainings, refreshers session and regular fallow up of learning impact.
Overall responsible of capacity, learning and provide technical support to all AFJR partners staff and community base workers including volunteers.
He/She Will be able to organise and facilitate learning sessions and develop tools to capacity building process.
The trainer will be based in Nangarhar with visits to Urzgan , Kunduz and Dygundi provinces in order to provided training to partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop need assessment form, doing training needs assessments TNA, and analyze the result of assessment to identify the gaps for improvement.
- Prepare training materials and tools base on needs and prepare training packages according to the Tdh policy and guideline.
- Identify and mapping for resources of learning with consideration of child protection global alliance procedure and guideline.
- Develop training action plan for AFJR partners based on the result of training needs assessment and implement the training action plan with AFJR partners after having availed validation from the line manager.
- Responsible for overseeing the training element of the project, to include the coordination of activities concerned with the development and implementation of the project, and monitor and evaluate the training as a whole.
- Development of training presentation on Tdh valid format.
- To liaise closely with AFJR partners regarding the delivery of the training outcomes to ensure the training objectives are met.
- To work with the field team of AFJR to design and deliver focus group sessions and pilot activities that will guide the design and development training tools.
- Organize training sessions including regular refreshers session, follow up and on-job trainings.
- Evaluate and share the result of trainings events and provide on time feedback to trainees relevant office/ line manager
- To encourage exchange of information and best practices between Training representatives
- Preparing of conducted training report and next step action plan and to complete regular reviews of training programmes and produce performance reports in accordance with project requirements
- Facilitate to Tdh training and development officer on overall learning process and provide meaningful support to him.
- Be able to visit regularly to project locations of AFJR in different provinces and districts.
- Any others assignment which is giving by line of regional managers.
- Child Protection: Use observation skills to detect any behavioral changes or specific vulnerability in children that may be reason for concern and share these observations with immediate supervisor and social workers team at joint weekly staff meetings to determine appropriate responses.
- Insure that all child protection related activities are in line with child protection minimum relevant standards, and enhance program / activities based on CPMS
Safeguarding Policy ( Global Code of Conduct)
- Global Code of Conduct ( GCC ) Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP), Policy on the Protection from sexual exploitation and Abuse ( PSEA ) , Directive on staff misconduct at workplace and GBV, Operational Risk Management: Undertake to adhere to the Terre des hommes safeguarding policy and the principles connected to children’s rights
- Undertake to ensure the best possible practical implementation of the safeguarding policy (Global Code of conduct ) and the management of operational risks in his/her area of intervention and within his/her team.
- Make sure all volunteers , visitors sign / understand Tdh Global code of conduct at a glance and my commitment to child safeguarding.
Safety & Security
- Conduct field visits with the consent of line manager who check the security of the area prior.
- Report instantly if you observe any security threat , heard any report any suspicion , rumors about the safety of the staff and its beneficiaries
- Strictly follow Tdh security policy and regional security plan.
- Ensure and facilitate prompt sharing of information and action on all events relating to security issues
- Minimum bachelor degree on education or social since and 3 years work experience in child protection and on capacity building training. With INGOs/NGOs
- Strongly able to use Ms office with advance use of Ms power point and word programs
- Excellent typing skills on both Dari and Pashto languages
- Good on using of internet browsers
- Have enough knowledge on child violence and protection concerns
- Excellent communication skills specially speech in front of group of people
- Familiar with child protection minimum standards and protection mainstreaming
- Excellent write and speak on both national languages and good skills of English language use
- trainings with wider range of partners and experience in working with INGOs/NGOs
- Skills in instructing trainings and/or experience in social protection education etc.
Please click on bellow link to apply for the position: