|Date Posted:||Dec 16, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Dec 30, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 – 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
About Ulearna.com: Founded: Ulearna as a platform is the culmination of many great minds working together. It is a revolutionary cloud-based community platform that facilitates a community of students and instructors from all over the world, to share career-based skills and knowledge without boundaries.
The videographer works as part of the production team that shoots both indoor and outdoor. He also directs multi-camera studio equipment. He must have the knowledge of using multi-camera shots, better knowledge of cameras, and how to find right angles in different locations which need to be creative. He should understand and know light settings in both indoor and outdoor locations. Along with recording videos, he should have a better knowledge of social media platforms to enhance Ulearna’s social media conversions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Should not have any problems in being as social media face.
2. Finding trendy and informative topics and creating videos on them.
3. Punctual in time.
4. Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
5. Operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
6. Computer edits.
7. Troubleshoot and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
8. Maintains equipment inventory on field and studio production schedules.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. 3+ years of relevant experience
2. Should be able to write and speak English and Dari.
3. Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
4. Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
5. Records maintenance skills.
6. Knowledge of camera settings.
7. Creativity in his work.
8. Takes responsibility or equipment which are being used.
9. Professionalism in work.
10. Better knowledge of Video and Audio recordings.
11. Better knowledge of using equipment related to audio and videography.
12. Better knowledge of video and audio editing.
13. Keen eye of catching best shots and sense.
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email ([email protected]).