|Date Posted:||May 25, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jun 7, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About CLAP-MAIL: Founded: Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) launches a new project called Community, Livestock and Agriculture Project (CLAP). The project is funded by International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD). The overall goal of the project is to contribute to reducing poverty in rural Afghanistan. More specifically, the project objective is to improve food security of 169,500 rural households in selected districts in the provinces of Kabul, Parwan, and Logar by increasing agriculture and livestock productivity. This will be achieved by enhancing productive assets, skills, services, technologies, and income opportunities of the targeted beneficiaries (i.e. by introducing appropriate livestock and agriculture technology options, strengthening local capacity, and strengthening some weak areas of value-chain, including linkages with markets). The project also aims at reducing gender disparities by increasing the social and economic status of women engaged in these activities.
The YPC will be working with any of the Service Providers of the CLAP-2 & SNaPP-2 Extension Section in their provincial offices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- He/she would prepare and present accurate verbal and written reports to the line Coordinator of CLAP/SNaPP2 Sub-office.
- Clearance all the documents from finance department.
- Working with project beneficiaries (women and men) to organize them in groups.
- Participates in the meetings and trainings of women and men in the project interventions with a particular focus on gender related issues.
- Records and reports success stories particularly relevant to gender activities of the CLAP project.
- Being active representative of CLAP with Service Providers (SPs) in all project related activities in targeted districts.
- Assists project team in all research and data collection activities in the respective provinces.
- Interact efficiently with communities, families, producer groups, cooperatives, village leaders, CDCs etc.
- Regular field visit to remote areas, like Baraki Barak, Azra, Pole Alam and any other target districts in order to make sure that the project activities are on the right track.
- He/she would be responsible of timely reporting of the problems faced by the project in the field.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
- In case of need/or when asked, he/she would help DAIL director in preparation and organizing of the provincial coordination committee (PCC) meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in faculty of Agriculture.
- one – year General Work Experience
· The interested candidates should submit their resume alone with a cover letter.
· Put (YPC-051/SNaPP-2/MAIL)” in the subject line otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
· Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
· Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for written test.